It is usual that typical configurations of «BAS» do not fully meet the company needs, that has own features of accounting. So there is a need to make certain changes of the configuration system.
If it is necessary to do a large amount of work for reworking, it is useful to create a new configuration, instead of reworking of any configurations. There are two ways of creating configuration, which would meet your needs: creating a new configuration or reworking of existing one. The cost of reworking depends on the volume of completed work and is calculated according to the time spent by a programmer.
Rework of «BAS» includes:
- administration, rework and modification of configurations in ascendancy with company aims;
- development of new configurations;
- integration/synchronization of «BAS» software products with other programs and systems;
- updating/installation and configuring of BAS, database trimming;
- optimization of existing software or database, increasing of working speed;
- interface and functional improvement, development of new non-typical configurations, creating the modules;
- informational bases creation and data exchange between configurations setup, transferring the handbooks, operations;
- modification and rework of existing, new documents, individual reports and handbooks creation, processing the accountancy, operation and management accountancy;
- administration of user rights, individual settings and reports creation, reducing the faults in settings;
- restore of database;
- analysis of the tasks, problem areas identification and their troubleshooting.